Radiesse Plus, Radiesse & Belotero
Radiesse Plus, Radiesse & Belotero
Visit our Long Island, NY Spa for an appointment today!
New fillers are evolving and constantly being introduced into the aesthetic market. Virtual Skin Spa specializes in all Radiesse product lines and Belotero on Long Island, NY. The advantage for all of us is there are a wealth of options and opportunities for individualized treatments in the cosmetic industry. Visit our Long Island, NY spa and start feeling and looking younger today with Radiuses injections treatment!
Fill out our contact form for additional information.
WHAT IS RADIESSE?
RADIESSE® is a dermal filler that is indicated for hand augmentation to correct volume loss in the back of the hands, and for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). Radiesse smooths facial lines, wrinkles, and deeper facial creases while stimulating the skin’s natural collagen production, creating a more youthful framework with added fullness. Results are immediate and can last a year or more.
RADIESSE WRINKLE TREATMENTS BENEFIT
- Smile Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Oral Commissures
- FDA approved
- Non-surgical alternative for wrinkle reduction and volume correction
The rejuvenation filler is very unique as it supplements the skin’s own depleted collagen and stimulates new collagen production in and around the treated area, which encourages longer-lasting results. Within a year of an initial Radiesse injection, the body absorbs the Radiesse and leaves in its place the body’s own naturally-formed collagen.
Understanding any filler injection procedure can be explained in the simplest of terms. Facial fillers are injected with a tiny needle or blunt cannula directly into the target areas that need correction and attention. A local anesthetic is in the filler to minimize any discomfort. The procedure is simple and takes only a few minutes, and results are practically immediate.
- Radiesse and Radiesse Plus treatments may take somewhere between 30 – 60 minutes, depending on the target area treated and the severity of the skin’s condition.
- Using an ultra-fine needle, the dermal filler is injected below the surface of the skin to add volume to the skin. Radiesse treatments are comfortable for most people. Radiesse Plus, which is the same product as Radiesse, contains lidocaine to help reduce any discomfort during and after the injection.
- Following Radiesse treatments, normal activities can be resumed and makeup may be applied a few hours later.
HOW IT WORKS?
Maturing skin loses natural support structures which keeps the skin appearing supple and looking youthful. However, as time passes, collagen and elastin weaken and contract within the skin. This is one of the most prominent causes of wrinkles, folds, and unforgiving/unsightly creases!
- RADIESSE is used to plump the skin.
- RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin.
- Immediately, this filler activates volumizing enzymes under the skin and over time, the advantages of RADIESSE continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen.
- The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
THE BASIC BREAKDOWN
- RADIESSE is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
- Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
Belotero Balance® Refining Facial Filler
Radiesse’s sister product, Belotero Balance is a hyaluronic, acid-based cohesive gel dermal filler that is FDA-approved for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Designed to deliver natural-looking results with little recovery time, Belotero integrates into skin, plumping and softening fine lines and wrinkles. Most commonly used as refining injectable filler, Belotero is used just below the surface of the skin to provide soft correction of more superficial wrinkles and lines of the face and under eye hollows.
The effects can be visibly noticed almost instantly. Very mild and local swelling and redness may occur like any other non-invasive injectable. This will subside after about 24 hours. Clients are recommended to not rub or massage the treated area for about approximately 24 hours as well. You may resume regular daily activities right away. Results are customized. Theresa prides herself on surpassing the expectations of her client’s desired outcomes to ensure successful, and might I add beautiful faces!
Call to set up an appointment or come in and visit our Long Island Spa location. Go to our Contact Page, get in touch and start looking younger today!
Call Now! (917) 331-6191
We are located at 500 North Broadway, Suite 142A, Jericho — Long Island, NY 11753
Make a Radiesse Plus, Radiesse or Belotero Appointment