Lip Enhancement & Augmentation
Beautiful lips begin in our Long Island, NY spa!
There is a variety of methods available to enhance and reshape the lips. While a fuller pout has long been considered an aesthetic ideal- especially since the Jenner craze, many women are still apprehensive to insert an actual implant or commit to a long term outcome. However, thin-lipped ladies are still on a question for a solution, while learning about other benefits.
Injectables offer you an easy quick fix, temporary, yet effective results. There is an art to lip enhancement, which makes the selection of an injector critical. Theresa not only understands the complexity, and sometimes unforgiving, anatomy of the lips, she is a leading professional in the proper injectables to meet your expectations and needs.
WHAT IS LIP ENHANCEMENT?
HOW IT WORKS
Is This You?
- Your lips have always been thin and disappear when you smile
- As you age, your lips have become thinner and less full
- You feel self-conscious about how your lips look
- Having fuller lips will help balance out your face
The Lip Fillers
- Fillers can be used to enhance the vermillion border (the outline of the lip), provide fullness where needed in both the upper and lower lip.
- Not only does this produce a fuller, more youthful look, it can also help prevent lipstick from bleeding into the small lines around the lips.
Best Fillers for Lip Enhancement
- Juvederm– Probably the most common hyaluronic acid filler, Juvederm can make your lips look more pronounced, hydrated, and voluminous for an entire year. Typical initial injection durations can be 6-9 months, with longevity increasing with future treatments.
- Belotero– Belotero, which is also used to treat fine lines surrounding the mouth, can be used to augment the dimension of the lips as well as to diminish the appearance of lines and folds on the lips. Results typically last 6 months, as the body absorbs collagen and hyaluronic acid from the product.
- Restylane– This injection rejuvenates the lips as well as the entire face, and is most highly recommended for patients with pronounced lip wrinkling. Restylane is recommended for patients wanting more substantial definition to the lips. Due to its unique molding property, when compared to Juvederm, Restylane can better provide definition in the lips whereas Juvederm produces fullness. Both products typically last 6-9 months in the lip region.
What to Expect Post-Treatment
Call to set up an appointment or visit our Long Island spa location. Go to our contact page and begin the process of looking younger today!
Call Now! (917) 331-6191
We are located at 500 North Broadway, Suite 142A, Jericho — Long Island, NY 11753