Photo Credit: Allure
New York City locals aren’t your average spa goers. They are skincare enthusiasts who want to get the very best treatments available to them, and always stay abreast of new trends. Our staff at Virtual Skin Spa know this fact well and strive to offer the latest skincare treatments.
In elite spas across the country, celebrities and skincare gurus are raving about HydraFacial. To ensure we continue to offer the very best treatments, we now are proud to offer this cutting-edge skincare treatment for clients.
Why Choose a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is the ultimate skincare treatment for just about any skin type, and is designed to do more than just give your skin an extra perk. Unlike most other facial treatments, a HydraFacial is capable of reversing damaged skin after a couple of treatments. The goal is healthier, more hydrated skin.
HydraFacials only take 30 minutes, have add-ons that give you a customized experience, and delivery visible results in only three treatments.
Who Can Use a HydraFacial?
The answer is anyone! HydraFacials are specifically designed to be safe and beneficial for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Using a HydraFacial will improve the following issues:
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Skin Texture and Elasticity
- Damage Due to Sun Exposure
- Discoloration and Dark Spots
- Skin Brightness
No matter what your age is, or what your particular skin concern may be, getting a HydraFacial will prove to be beneficial for your skin’s health.
Use Boosters to Optimize Your HydraFacial
A HydraFacial alone will outperform most other treatments on the market, but did you know you can add Boosters to your facials to make them even better? HydraFacials come with four optional boosters to give you skin that’s better than ever before. They are:
- Brightalive Boost. To fight discoloration and add a youthful glow, get a peptide-filled BrightAlive Boost.
- Growth Factor Boost. The Growth Factor boost is designed to promote skin healing and growth, making it excellent for people trying to fight wrinkles and improve elasticity.
- Dermabuilder Boost. Is your skin’s quality in decline? The anti-aging Dermabuilder Boost may be a good option to pursue. It offers hydration, wrinkle fighting, and skin texture improvement.
- Brightenol Boost. Skin damage due to sun exposure can be fixed through a Brightenol Boost. This addition reverses discoloration and longterm damage from UV rays.
Learn More About the HydraFacial
Anyone who wants to experience the best skin quality of their lives needs to ask about HydraFacials. Our team of specialists will help you find the right treatment for you. Just call Virtual Skin Spa to learn more.