Juvederm Voluma XC Injection Treatments on Long Island, NY
Add Volume with Voluma: A More Youthful Aesthetic Begins With the Apples of Your Cheeks
What Is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC?
Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only filler FDA-approved for deep injection to correct and withstand ageless beauty. Virtual Skin Spa specializes in Juvederm Voluma XC Injection Treatments on Long Island, NY.
Juvederm Voluma XC injectable gel is a smooth, colorless hyaluronic acid. By administering the formula into the cheek and surrounding facial tissue which have experienced moderate to severe collagen loss, injectable technicians are able to help individuals restore a fuller, more balanced appearance.
Juvederm Voluma XC has been distinctively developed as a noninvasive way to boost volume into all 3 targeted areas of the cheek including:
Schedule your free Juvederm Voluma XC consultation on Long Island, NT today.
Lift & Contour Cheeks
Juvederm Voluma XC is the non-surgical method to add volume for correcting age-related volume loss in the cheeks and help create and sculpt a more youthful look. This is the best option to design symmetry while lifting and contouring your cheek bones. Juvederm Voluma XC is becoming a popular facial dermal filler for many of our Long Island patients.
Volume loss matters, why you ask?
As time passes, a person’s face changes as part of the evolutionary aging process, genetics and environmental conditions. You may notice a decrease in the elasticity of your skin, typically in the form of deepening parentheses lines and wrinkles, as well as a hallowed out indication in the facial structure. This offsets both, balance and symmetry, visibly highlighting the damage and aging of one’s skin.
But what may be less obvious is age-related midface volume loss. By emphasizing on the cheeks bones and chin, a face can be reconstructed to look sharper and designed in a way to facially sculpt the ‘heart-shaped’ aesthetic desired by many.
What are the signs of volume loss?
Your cheeks may flatten, and the skin may begin to sag.
What Can Juvederm Voluma XC Do For You?
Juvederm Voluma XC gives that subtle lift and boost. As a beauty breakthrough, the formulation of Juvederm Voluma XC uses VYCROSS technology producing an efficiently and tightly cross-linked gel, which contributes to its lift capacity and duration.
Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. Juvederm Voluma XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
What to Expect/Benefits
- Noticeable and natural looking results with 24-48 hours, reducing moderate to severe lines
(Desired results may last up to 4 months)
- Clients compare treatment to a ‘lunch-time’ procedure (actual injection process is approx. 10 minutes), which may feel like a slight pinch (Worried about discomfort? Specialists may use a topical cream or ice to numb the treated area prior to administering the injection.)
- Facial analysis will be assessed and treatment goals and performance techniques will be discussed
- Clients will still look like themselves
- Effective method for those requiring a sensitive treatment
- You should not lose the ability to show expression when you are treated by a licensed, trained and skilled medical expert in facial anatomy
- You may return immediately to your daily routine (minimal downtime or recovery period)
Recovery & Results of Juvederm Voluma XC
Often compared to a ‘liquid facelift’ or ‘lunchtime facial’, Juvederm Voluma XC is the non-surgical solution you have been waiting for…
- Discomfort is minimal
- Slight swelling or bruising may occur, but will subside within 24/48 hours
- You may resume normal daily activities immediately.
- With optimal technique and treatment, Juvederm Voluma XC instantly provides a smooth and natural-looking lift targeting the midface
- The procedure is quick and may be performed within an hour of time span, while the long-lasting outcome can be successfully achieved for up to 2 years
- When treated again after 2 years, patients needed less product to attain their results.
To learn more about Juvederm Voluma XC injection treatments on Long Island, NY, please use the contact form to request additional information or call us at 9170-331-6191. Virtual Skin Spa is conveniently located near 500 North Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753.