Restylane, Restylane Lyft, & Restylane Silk
Get Uplifted with Restylane, Restylane Lyft & Restylane Silk…
Visit our Long Island, NY Spa location!
Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, and Restylane Silk® are not only suitable, but a celebrated choice for injectable fillers used to replenish volume, contour the face, eliminate fine lines and soften wrinkles and folds. Virtual Skin Spa specializes in all Restylane product lines on Long Island.
As time passes, the collagen and elastin in skin break down, causing a volume loss or hollowing of the face. This results in an aged, haggard looking appearance. Folds and jowls appear more prominent as volume loss and gravity shifts the cheeks downward. Youthful faces look fuller, not to be confused with puffiness or baby fat, a more dramatic meaning of fullness. Dermal fillers are a solution that can restore the inevitable sunken aesthetic, and reinforces the ultimate contour for your overall facial structure. Visit our Long Island, NY spa today and start feeling and looking better to learn more about Restylane products line!
Fill out our contact form for additional information.
COMMONLY TREATED AREAS:
- Ear Lobes
- Under Eye Hollows
- Nasolabial Folds (Smile lines)
- Other Delicate Targeted Areas
WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON?
- All are hyaluronic acid based products.
- FDA Approved.
- May be used in conjunction with other cosmetic enhancing injectables or treatments
- Composed of a naturally occurring sugar in our skin that provides support and fullness.
- All having numbing agents premixed.
- Precise and natural looking results for facial contour.
- All are non-animal-based and free from animal protein to prevent disease transmission.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FAMILY OF FILLERS?
Based on the particle size of the hyaluronic acid.
- Restylane Silk is the thinnest.
Composing of finer particles in a smoother gel, Restylane Silk is approved for the fine lines around the mouth area, often called “smoker’s lines”, and the lips themselves.
- Restylane is a mid-sized particle filler and is versatile for filling and lifting in all areas of the face.
- Restylane Lyft is the thicker of the two products, and is used when more lift or robust volume is needed to achieve desired results.
Depending on the mild, moderate, or severe case of the condition of your skin, a specialist will assist you in determines which product is right for you and appropriate for the best results possible. The ideal is to create an instant effect that makes an individual look well-rested and years younger!
DEEPER LINES & A DEEPER LOOK AT RESTYLANE LYFT
Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. Since this is the thickest and strongest agent in the Restylane family, many individuals will feel they achieve maximum benefits providing lift to one’s overall facial structure. Restylane and Restylane Lyft are perfect complements to one another when assessing treatment. Both fillers formulate the ability to lift as well as fill. The denser formula corrects and establishes long-lasting hold and shape. For those individuals searching for the proper technique to regain more definition throughout the face without advanced surgical procedures, this is an amazing alternative. Even though you may have lost volume, it can be found once more!
HOW DOES IT WORK EXACTLY?
As we get older, the once inconveniently natural fat surrounding the cheeks begins to deteriorate. The outcome? Sagging skin. Prominent creases, folds, and unsightly wrinkles. Oh yeah, and volume! However, through non-invasive methods, Restylane products have been specifically developed to restore that long-lost fullness to harmonize your cheeks and mid-face area once more. You will remain completely natural-looking, but more youthful and refreshed. Your true age doesn’t have to be written all over your face. Reveal your newly rejuvenated self!
After the formula is injected into the skin in order to lift fold and replace the lost facial volume, bone loss, and collagen degradation, Restyline attracts and binds the water molecules to continue to maintain the restored volume. Since hyaluronic acid is a natural substance produced within the body, this generates legitimate rehabilitation of the facial structure and skin. By chemically cross-linking the strands, you will be delaying the breakdown by skin enzymes.
- The firm gel is injected into the deep dermis to add volume to restore surface contour to approximate a younger-aged appearance.
- Restylane Lyft corrections maintain volume augmentation for about 6 to 9 months before natural product degradation begins to lessen the effect.
- To insure maximal comfort, a numbing cream is used on the face prior to the treatment. Most clients find fillers to be a fairly comfortable procedure.
- Results are immediate!
- Uncommonly, you may have some swelling and bruising for 1-7 days post-treatment.
Pain level you Ask?
Minimal— A topical anesthetic is applied to the skin before the treatment. During the process, ice may be used on the surface of the skin and there is anesthetic already in the filler injection which helps to numb the target area being treated from the within.
How long do the results last for?
Results may last up to 10-18 months on average. Repeat injections lead to cumulative and prolonged skin advantages with optimal success.
Call to set up your Restylane appointment or come in and visit our Long Island Spa location. Go to our Contact Page, get in touch and start looking younger today!
Call Now! (917) 331-6191
We are located at 500 North Broadway, Suite 142A, Jericho — Long Island, NY 11753
Make a Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, and Restylane Silk® Appointment