Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus & Voluma
Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus & Voluma Treatments
Visit our Long Island, NY spa and relax, feel and look better today!
As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks lose volume and the skin may begin to sag. This is because of a loss of fullness, or volume, due to the aging process. Most people have probably already heard of Juvederm, the popular filler that’s been used by countless people in recent years. But you may not realize how many Juvederm options there are today in the market or the major differences.
As an advanced, cross-linked hyaluronic acid, the results of a Juvederm® treatments will typically last up to a year or more. Results will vary depending upon injector technique, the facial area in which it is applied, and upon the individual’s muscle movement, skin and health characteristics.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC injectable gel is a colorless hyaluronic acid gel that contains a small quantity of local anesthetic (lidocaine) and is injected into facial tissue to smooth wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth. The role of lidocaine is to reduce the pain associated with injections into the skin.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA is the first FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume in the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping restore contour and a more youthful profile for up to two years with optimal treatment. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is for patients over the age of 21. Make our Long Island, NY spa part of your next daily plan.
Fill out our contact form for additional information.
CORE COMPONENTS OF JUVEDERM PRODUCTS:
The following are similarities between all Juvederm products:
- All Juvederm products are hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers.
- They are injected into the dermis.
- Each type of Juvederm adds volume and smooths out wrinkles by replenishing natural HA that has been lost.
- Juvederm products are created using a process called HYLACROSS, which makes it smoother and increases the predictability of results.
What is hyaluronic acid (HA)?
- Can help temporarily reverse this sign of aging.
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimal recovery or downtime.
- Immediate improvement in the treatment areas
- One treatment could smooth your wrinkles for up to 1 year!
- Results can vary and you may need more than one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing results.
Call to set up an appointment or come in and visit our Long Island Spa location. Go to our Contact Page, get in touch and start looking younger today!
Call Now! (917) 331-6191
We are located at 500 North Broadway, Suite 142A, Jericho — Long Island, NY 11753
Make a Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus or Voluma Appointment