Botox, Dysport, & Xeomin Fillers
Botox injections is an excellent way to reduce age lines and look years younger on Long Island, NY.
You can erase dynamic wrinkles or lines due to movement with Botox Cosmetic injections, Dysport or Xeomin fillers.
When you smile, laugh, frown, or look puzzled, you contract the muscles in your face. Over time, these contractions produce permanent furrows and deep wrinkles in the skin, especially around the eyes and mouth, between the eyebrows, and on the forehead. Virtual Skin Spa offers Botox injection treatments for their patients on Long Island, NY. These lines can make you look older, sad, angry or tired–not to mention what the effects of aging can do over time; there is no reason to lose confidence from a poor self-image. Visit our Long Island, NY location and take the first steps to looking younger and feeling better now.
Fill out our contact form for additional information.
MOST COMMON AREAS FOR TREATMENT:
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Frown lines
WHAT IS BOTOX?
Botox is a brand name of a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. There are also other brand names, such as Dysport.
HOW DOES BOTOX WORK?
Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle can no longer contract causing the unsightly creases, fine lines and wrinkles to relax and soften.
The BOTOX TREATMENT:
Getting Botox takes less than 30 minutes to administer the injection and doesn’t require anesthesia. Botox is injected with a fine needle into specific muscles with only minimal discomfort.
Depending on your desired expectations, Botox treatments can be done on several areas throughout the face and body for various reasons. It typically takes somewhere between three to seven days to experience the full effect and achieve optimal results.
- It is best to avoid alcohol starting at least one week before the procedure.
- Also, stop taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications two weeks before treatment to reduce bruising.
- You may resume back to your normal routine immediately with little to zero discomfort.
- No Surgery.
- No Downtime.
WHAT IS DYSPORT?
Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults
OVERALL BOTOX & DYSPORT ARE VERY SIMILIAR.
Medical literature shows that Dysport and BOTOX® Cosmetic have similar mechanisms of action that relax the muscles that make wrinkle-causing expressions.Both are a type of botulinum type A used to relax the muscles that cause frown lines and other over active muscles of the face, like forehead lines and crows feet.
- BOTOX® is onabotulinumtoxinA and is made by Allergan.
- Dysport® is abobotulinumtoxinA and is made by Medicis Aesthetics (makers of Restylane).
- Dysport consists of the same basic ingredient as Botox.
- BOTOX® and Dysport® injections are safe, simple and effective methods for fading wrinkles.
- They are both prescription medicines approved by the FDA.
- The treatments can not only prevent you from deepening these lines during natural facial movements, they can also erase these marks of aging, leaving you looking younger and refreshed.
- BOTOX® and Dysport® treatments will not change your physical appearance other than to relax your muscles and smooth wrinkles in those areas.
- You will retain enough range of motion in your facial muscles to display various emotions.
WHAT IS XEOMIN?
IncobotulinumtoxinA) is made by Merz Pharmaceuticals, is approved by the US FDA for the treatment of adults with cervical dystonia or blepharospasm and moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
HOW LONG DO BOTOX, DYSPORT, & Other FILLERS TYPICALLY LAST?
Quick, safe and effective, these treatments reduce or eliminate facial lines and wrinkles for up to three to six months.
Through a series of tiny injections, BOTOX® and Dysport® give you a rejuvenated look by smoothing crow’s feet beneath the eyes, frown lines between the eyebrows, horizontal lines across the forehead, worry lines around the mouth, and lines on the neck. BOTOX® and Dysport® are made from a highly purified protein that is very safe when administered by a trained injector such as Theresa Pinson. The medication relaxes the muscles in the face that cause wrinkles. In this way, BOTOX® smooths the lines in the skin that make you look tired or angry.
Theresa takes the time to talk with each candidate before beginning the injections to find out what he or she wants to achieve and to determine how best to correct the problem area(s) so patients can be happy again with their smoother, younger-looking faces.
Call to set up an appointment or visit our Long Island spa location to learn more about Botox injections. Go to our contact page and begin the process of looking younger today!
Call Now! (917) 331-6191
We are located at 500 North Broadway, Suite 142A, Jericho — Long Island, NY 11753
Make a Botox Appointment