Lip Enhancement & Augmentation
Non-Surgical Lip Enhancement and Augmentation on Long Island, NY
Beautiful lips begin in our Long Island spa!
Beautifully shaped, luscious lips are highly sought after by both men and women of all ages and ethnicity. When we assess the facial appearance of the people around us, the shape of their lips plays a very important role. Thin, tight lips appear unfriendly, intense, or even angry. A more full rounded lip is softer and makes a person look happier, younger and more approachable. There is a more sensual look to a fuller lip, but lips don’t have to be extra large to look nice. The goal is create a lip shape that is natural and fits the profile and contour of the patient’s face, and to not be an obvious example of cosmetic enhancement. Virtual Skin Spa offers their patients on Long Island, NY with non-surgical lip enhancement and augmentation services with cosmetic dermal fillers.
There is a variety of methods available to enhance and reshape the lips. While a fuller pout has long been considered an aesthetic ideal- especially since the Jenner craze, many women are still apprehensive to insert an actual implant or commit to a long term outcome. However, thin lipped ladies are still on a question for a solution- while learning about other benefits. Injectables offer you an easy quick fix, temporary, yet effective results. Your face will automatically gain more symmetry while becoming more visually appealing. The treatment is a safe, proven option that can be performed in under 15 minutes flat once the right filler has been selected for administering. We use the latest lip enhancement cosmetic fillers for our patients on Long Island.
Call now for a Lip Enhancement & Augmentation appointment! (917) 331-6191
IS THIS YOU?
- Your lips have always been thin and disappears when you smile
- As you age, your lips have become thinner and less full
- You feel self-conscious about how your lips look
- Having fuller lips will help balance out your face
THE LIP FILLERS
Injectable fillers offer a fast and easy way to achieve a natural looking lip, that is balanced and well-proportioned. Most common fillers today are products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. It helps increase volume in your lips for cosmetic benefits.
- Fillers can be used to enhance the vermillion border (the outline of the lip), provide fullness where needed in both the upper and lower lip.
- Not only does this produce a fuller, more youthful look, it can also help prevent lipstick from bleeding into the small lines around the lips.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can improve the appearance of your lips by adding:
BEST FILLERS FOR LIP INJECTIONS
Among the most frequent Hyaluronic acid lip fillers used by Virtual Skin Spa are:
- Juvederm– Probably the most common hyaluronic acid filler, Juvederm can make your lips look more pronounced, hydrated, and voluminous for an entire year. Typical initial injection durations can be 6-9 months, with longevity increasing with future treatments.
- Boletero– Boletero, which is also used to treat fine lines surrounding the mouth, can be used to augment the dimension of the lips as well as to diminish the appearance of lines and folds on the lips. Results typically last 6 months, as the body absorbs collagen and hyaluronic acid from the product.
- Restylane– This injection rejuvenates the lips as well as the entire face, and is most highly recommended for patients with pronounced lip wrinkling. Restylane is recommended for patients wanting more substantial definition to the lips. Due to its unique molding property, when compared to Juvederm, Restylane can better provide definition in the lips where as Juvederm produces fullness. Both products typically last 6-9 months in the lip region.
THE BENEFITS OF LIP ENHANCEMENT
- Control over lip volume. The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so the specialist has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Gradual pace. The injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
- Bumps dissolve easily. Any lumps and bumps created by movement of the lips can be dissolved easily.
- Less inflammation & bruising. There may be less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers.
- Long-lasting results. The results are reasonably long-lasting, but not permanent.
When using fillers such as Restylane or Belotero Balance for lip augmentation, a topical cream is applied to numb the area being treated and the gel is injected into the inside of the upper or lower lip. It is also injected along the lip line or the Vermillion line.
POST TREATMENT RESULTS
When using temporary fillers to enhance thin lips, the amount of time the volume will last depends on how quickly your body breaks down the filler components.
Recovery requires no downtime and you may resume normal activities and go back to your daily routine instantly.
The effects typically last around six months. After that more injections are needed to keep the volume of your lips.
There is an art to lip enhancement, which makes selection of an injector critical. Theresa not only understands the complexity, and sometimes unforgiving, anatomy of the lips, she is a leading professional in the proper injectables to meet your expectations and needs.
Call to set up an appointment or visit our Long Island spa location. Go to our contact page and begin the process of looking younger today!
Call Now! (917) 331-6191
We are located at 500 North Broadway, Suite 142A, Jericho — Long Island, NY 11753